Thursday, May 29, 2008

So here's what's happening

I'm being sensible. Yup. I'm NOT moving until about August. I realistically still need to get my finances straightened out and out of the red before I move. Also, when I move I don't plan on living with my sister. My roommate that I have now actually wants to move to Seattle as well so we'll probably stay being roommates, when we move, because she's cool and all and compared to past roommates...she's fairly normal. Maybe we'll grab up a couple of other people as well and get a house because that would mean there was more room and maybe just maybe we'd do more social type things together. I'm moving for me now instead of doing what makes everyone else happy. I'm going to Atlanta to visit over 4th of July weekend, also known as Pride weekend there. bwahaha. I get TWO Prides this year. How exciting. No it doesn't help me financially but you know, I'm taking the chance I have to go see Leigh because after that it might be a little bit. It'll all work out. I feel less stressed now that I'm not trying to pay off all my debt in the next 2 weeks. Good god. I am looking for a second job to hopefully do full time. I asked my boss about staying until August since I'd already put in my two weeks notice. He said he would ask the owner. Hopefully...it's a yes because it's a decent pay check coming in and really...if the company doesn't want to fuck themselves even more, they'll keep me on. I'm doing my tech job AND ordering, receiving and shipping. They used to have Cindy doing all that full time. It's hard trying to do two jobs that require full time attention. Kind of stressful with that.

Well, off to the stress factory...work. Gotta be there early, work through lunch and sure as hell better not work after 5. I don't get paid enough to do that.

1 comment:

colleen said...

Seattle will be cooler but a lot wetter too. It's almost too hot here in Virginia today to blog. Michele spun me in this direction.