Saturday, May 10, 2008

new addition to my body



So last night, I came home after had a couple drinks was feeling good (parrot bays...mmmm) and was going to drink a little more at home since you know it was Friday night and I could; well my roommate came out at one point and said she wanted to get her lip pierced and a tattoo and said we should go. So, after a few hours we found the place that one of my friends said was by appointment only (it wasn't when we got there) and got our tattoos. Cleen who did our tattoos was a very personable guy and sang the oldies songs that were on the radio and such. Very cool. Laura got a "D" put on one of my fingers and I got the above design on my left shoulder. Wooo!! I like it bunches. I love how it doesn't hurt nearly as much to get tattooed on shoulders than on back. I now have a tattoo on each shoulder and the one between my shoulder blades. Cindy drew the design a little while back while she was bored at work so she said I could use it. Someone else edited it a little bit and then Cleen did a little more and now it's that. Oh the things that we do in the spur of the moment. And no...I was not tipsy or anything by the time I actually got the tattoo done.

2 comments:

Bobkat said...

Michele sent me back over to check out your new tattoo. Nice! Cool design.

It's funny what we can do on the spur of the moment :)

Thumper said...

Hey, sweet ink! Michle sent me to admire it :)

I've only got one tattoo, hopefully will have a second by the end of the week.