Sunday, May 11, 2008

The other tattoo


So the tattoo shop that did my tattoo on Friday night was having a party on Saturday and were doing $25 tattoos. Small ones of course. So Laura and I couldn't help ourselves and went right when they opened. We weren't the first one's there but we were magically the first ones tattooed. So I decided I would get the star and moon that Leigh drew for me. I didn't tell her I was getting it done. I just showed it to her when I got home. Wee!! That one is on my chest. Those...hurt. So....two tattoos in one weekend. And two different people drew them and I made both of them cry. *sigh* I seem to have that affect on people.

Oh, it's Mother's Day. I'll be at home all day since my mother is 6 hours away. If I was at home we'd go to church and then go out to lunch somewhere and that would be our day.

Let's...36 days before Atlanta. Woooo! Not soon enough. Bunches to do still. Agh.

5 comments:

craziequeen said...

Hi Katya - Michele sent me to say hi.

Wow, you have got yourself two pretty tattoos - and it's so nice you got the designs from friends :-)

I read down your blog and had to laugh at your story of the protestor at Pride - so much so I had to read the sentence to my husband. :-)

cq

Bobkat said...

I agree with CQ, it's so nice that these tattoos were designed by friends. You have sort of become their canvas :)

Michele sent me back!

Hugo the Chinchilla said...

I am such a chicken I could never get a tattoo...but I've seen some cool ones. I like the one you just got!

Sue said...

Yeah. It's a pretty good design. LOL!!! Cause I get to see her rockinest designs!

Sara said...

Hi, Michele sort of sent me - I wanted to be sure you weren't missed - when Sue posted her URL after your post.

Have to say both the tattoos are very pretty. I do like the first one really well...this coming from a woman who is too chicken to get one!!!