Friday, April 25, 2008

Late night Denny's trip

So...I've been doing a lot of feeling these past few weeks. Too much feeling if you ask me. I've definitely been working on not having the emotions pop up as much, which for me really isn't that great to do. I shouldn't but...habit. It's easier and less...weak. Yes...I know, showing emotions isn't weak but I'm tired of people thinking that's all that I am. Emotional. Ugh. I don't want to be like my friend who was crying like 2-3 times a day, day after day for awhile after I broke her heart. Maybe someday I'll let myself just cry it all out instead of just biting back the tears.

Anyway. I went to Denny's tonight at about 10:30 and was there for like an hour and a half with this friend who's heart I broke. We did a bunch of talking and just getting stuff out. We'll see how things go between us. I don't know. I just don't want to feel guilty. I don't want my girlfriend guilty. I don't want my friend feeling guilty for everyone else feeling guilty or hurt. There's just so much crap to get away from and start a fresh.

Oh...and Grey's Anatomy Season 5 started tonight before the Denny's trip. Good start to the season. woo! I'll be watching that religiously every Thursday night at 9 for the next few weeks. Sad? no....I don't think so. Everyone has their shows that they have to watch.

On the side I linked my new blog, which has photo's of some of my mosaics that I have done. I will try to update that everytime I have some new stuff going. I'll post some in-progress pictures this weekend.

Anyway...it's a quarter to one and I sadly have to work at 8. Though...it is Friday and a payday Friday at that. yay. G'night.

No comments: