Friday, April 18, 2008

The never ending debt

I'm realizing just how much it sucks to try and get rid of credit card debt. It sucks even more when there's a goal of having five grand (or close to it) paid off in two months. This means that I cannot use my cards for ANYTHING. Unless I'm fucking dying somewhere and have to suddenly pay for an ambulance on the spot. Unlikely. I actually have money in my checking account which I will only spend about$17 of today so that I can have giant transfer paper. The transfer paper will be my help to do my mosaics much more easily and more efficiently, which means I can make more money sooner, which then means...bye bye debt. Now by the time I pay off the debt...I will either have had extra money saved up for my long ass journey to Atlanta or I will be back to paying off some debt. But...it won't be five grand this time. Hopefully....omg....hopefully I can manage to get about five grand to pay off the debt and then have about $500 in my checking account to be able to pay for gas and food on the road trip that begins June 16th. I really think I can pull it off. I have a lot of money that is supposed to be coming to me in the month of May. I've got my lovely $600 from the government coming (that a lot of people are getting). I have a refund check that should be here soon from my first MRI that will be anywhere between $300-$600. Big help. Kicked my ass to have had to pay that back in January. I still have 4 paychecks left before I leave and maybe a bonus check. And...SSI money. That shit will save me. That right there can pay off my debt if I don't do any spending. I'll just live off ramen for the next two months. Oh...I should take out the credit cards out of my wallet. Then I can't use them when I'm out in public. Yes... Now I must get ready for that wonderful thing called work! Woo. Happy Friday!


The debt countdown: -$4703.04

No comments: