Sunday, April 13, 2008

Livin' Vegas

I perhaps should actually start blogging more often especially if I know that there may be people coming onto my page to try and read something...possibly...interesting.

It's been quite the week this last one. On the 4th I had an EP study to see if I would need a defibrillator. I did not at this time. Somewhat of a let down because it means I may need to start taking drugs. I despise having to swallow nasty horse pills or even the tiny little buggers.

My girlfriend came out to take care of me the following day from Atlanta. She also came out to help me party it up for my 21st birthday that was this past Monday. We pretty much celebrated in some way everyday this past week. Who wouldn't when they live in Vegas? We finished off the week of partying last night by seeing the show Mystere and seeing the Queens of Las Vegas at a bar. Good times Good times.

I had to take my girlfriend to the airport so she get back to Atlanta and so I wouldn't have her mother after me wondering where her daughter was...if she didn't make it home. I now have just over 2 months before I leave Las Vegas and move to Atlanta. I'm wicked excited. I think I need to pick an official day and stick to it. Then I can start counting the days before I start that long drive and also count the days until I can quit my fucking job. That's almost as exciting as moving to Atlanta. Almost.

Anyhow. I should either try to get some sleep or start getting stuff cleaned up around the apartment from all the festivities that have gone on.

2 comments:

... Paige said...

Hi there, Michele sent me to give you greetings for a great weekend.
You should clean up first then go to sleep.
No clutter mess brings better dreams.

Panthergirl said...

Hey Katya, belated Happy Birthday! I'm here via michele... sorry for the delay. Kid hijacked the computer!

Hope you don't need to start taking drugs... be careful and don't party too hard, if it's hazardous to your health!